RFI Monitoring Task Force (Disbanded)
The system design activities taking place at NRF, CSIRO and ASTRON, under the guidance of the SPDO, will lead to the completion, the integration and testing of the system.
As soon as the system properties become clear during the design, the final versions of the project documents can be made (Protocol, Instrumentation plan and Measurement plan). Next, the measurement campaigns will start at the two central sites (in Australia and South Africa), followed by a number of remote sites.
Bi-weekly teleconferences of the RFI Group will serve to coordinate the project.
– Ron Beresford, CSIRO, Australia
– Albert Jan Boonstra, ASTRON, The Netherlands
– Wan Cheng, CSIRO, Australia
– Aaron Chippendale, CSIRO, Australia
– Peter Dewdney, SPDO
– Francois Kapp, CSIRO
– Rob Millenaar (chair), SPDO
– Raj Thilak Rajan, ASTRON, The Netherlands
– Richard Schilizzi, SPDO
– Adrian Tiplady, NRF, South Africa
– Kjetil Wormnes, CSIRO, Australia